Ultra did it again

rknrollo

I've played the ultra at church and at practice but never at a big venue, played the coach house in so cal tonight, with three other bands some heavy 80's rock type stuff, never got a sound check, had 2 behringer b212 d's behind me in output 2 and FOH stereo out put 1, sound guy was like "thats your rig, what is that?" told him set it flat with a touch of treble. I used the "thats mr dumble" patch which I modified a bit for more gain and toyed with the sag, EQ and gain at home before the show.

Worked absolutely beautiful, sound guy complimented my tone, the other bands guitar players all had their Miked Marshal stacks and all came up to me asking where was your amp? and great tone, I had about 10 people from the audience also compliment my tone.

I tell all my guitar player buddies I have the tone I have been looking for all my life and they are skeptical, I though maybe its just me but nope, tonight proved it, I have played lots of shows and had many compliment on my playing but never had so many compliments on my tone.

Good tale
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom