Ultimate Fusion Collection (FAS Community Edition)

John McLaughlin – guitars
Rick Laird – bass
Billy Cobham – drums, percussion
Jan Hammer – keyboards, Moog synthesizer, Fender Rhodes
Jerry Goodman – violin

Edit: It will be fun to see all the cross pollination. For instance Jerry Goodman will appear in the Dixie Dregs, Jordan Rudess and Derek Sherinian. I think it is due to the small talent pool of musicians that can pull off this genre at any given time. Especially since this is true for a lot of modern fusion too.

Last edited:
The full lineup of Return to Forever came back together in 1982 to lay this one track down for Chick Corea's Touchstone album.

Chick Corea, Al Di Meola, Stanley Clarke and Lenny White

Last edited:
I really (really) like this one: Quid Pro Quo or anything by these guys, one of whom has been a member here for 10 years or so.

Brett and TJ are great players for sure. I also love everything they have done. I don't get the sense too many people know of them. At least that has been my experience around a lot of musicians I know.

It may be different here in the FAS community since he has been a member for a while. I didn't know he was a community member until I posted his tribute to Alan Holdsworth.

Thanks for sharing this! I listen to Uncle Moe's a lot but I had forgotten about this one until your post reminded me.

Back
Top Bottom