Uli Roth, Andy Timmons & Jennifer Batten

warlockII

Fractal Fanatic
KILLER show last night. Timmons was great as you'd expect. His Mesa's sounded awesome. Batten had crazy technique. Then Uli Roth took the stage...that cat can play. He is so fluid, his tone is so spot on...I can't really put it into words how incredible he was!

Keep an eye out to see if it's coming near you. I saw them in this hole in a wall place in El Paso, Texas. Sadly there were probably only 75 people in the place, but as true professionals, they rocked like it was a full house.

Soooo glad you posted this. I immediately checked to see the upcoming dates and they're playing tomorrow night here in Phoenix. Sweet! Thanks!

Rock on! If I hadn't heard it on the radio 3 hours prior to the show I would have missed it too.

Saw them in San Antonio Saturday night. Great show. Ran into Andy on the street when I was heading to the venue. Super nice guy (he was looking for a store to buy the crew bottled water). Chatted for a few minutes. He said that Uli played really loud and I mentioned that I should have brought some ear plugs. He walked back into the venue and grabbed some from his gig bag for my wife and me! Then he handed me an autographed CD! I was just excited to see him play, but that really made my night. His playing was incredible and his Mesa's sounded great - didn't get a chance to see his pedal board. If you get a chance, definitely go see the show!

Back
Top Bottom