Uhmmmmm...... this is kind of crazy.

I bet they'll settle... Seems that's how these things tend to play out.
Agreed.
“He hasn’t met anyone who hasn’t seen his genitalia,” she said. “It's a constant reminder that he has no privacy. His privacy is worthless to the world."
I'm sorry, but this is laughable. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about putting a naked baby on the cover of an album. The statement is ludicrous to me because, who cares? It was a baby. I mean, my aunts have all seen my junk, changing my diapers. Do I act differently around them, knowing that?
Or what if some famous actress' parents had some picture of her when she was a baby, running around outside in the summer, wearing only her diaper? What, she's now somehow damaged because people saw her breasts?

Not buying it. Any of it. (The arguments.) About as far as I would take it is, was it in poor taste, and for that, I think the only defendant he can go after is his father. (And they probably had no idea the album would have ever become as big as it did.)

Yup. How do they know it is you unless you tell them? Duh! It is laughable.

I still assume some kind of settlement will happen (without admission of guilt regarding
any of the accusations from the accused) and be the inevitable end result.

Yup. How do they know it is you unless you tell them? Duh! It is laughable.
I thought about that too, but it's possible his parents started bragging about it to all their friends once the album took off. You know, proud daddy.

But even once your own friends knew it was you, there's 2 groups of people you'd be involved with: dudes & chicks.
Not speaking for anyone but myself, but as far as my males friends are concerned, I'm quite confident they'd all be high-fiving me. And that'd be the end of it. Maybe a few jokes about my tiny dick, but if you can't deal with that, you got bigger issues.
As for the girls, any girl who would look at me differently because of that wouldn't be worth my time.

Ok, there's also professional relationships, but even there, if they couldn't remain professional about it (it shouldn't affect anything, since he had no control over it), then I wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Idk, maybe cuz I'm pushing 60, I can't see how it would bother me. Maybe a 30 yo could have issues with it, but I still believe...

Someone got in his ear, started talking about a payday.
And I bet the attorneys took the case based on a payout, vs. him paying them up front.

I think the biggest legal hurdle he's going to face is the fact that if he hadn't brought it to wider public attention, nobody would even know it was him.

As someone has already stated, "it's just a baby" and who hasn't seen a naked baby. After all, it represents humanity in our natural state.
For him to claim "He’s also suing for distribution of private sexually explicit materials, negligence, and what’s described as a “sex trafficking venture” where Elden “was forced to engage in commercial sexual acts while under the age of 18 years old.” is in itself perverse.
Perhaps he's suggesting every baby should enter the world by sliding straight out into a jumpsuit so no one will be 'offended'.

An example of the meaning of Nirvana is "Nirvana is a place or state of being in peace or complete happiness. ... An example of nirvana is how people feel after meditating for hours. An example of nirvana is heaven."
I believe that is the message being portrayed in that photo.

IMHO this episode is just another tragic example of the 'victim' mentality now being actively encouraged by many institutions in western society, and in this case re-enforced by greedy lawyers.

Unfortunately it is a true reflection of how insane the world is becoming.
The fact that he (or most likely his lawyers) is requesting trial by jury most likely shows that he/they sense the same.

Last edited:
Agreed.

I'm sorry, but this is laughable. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about putting a naked baby on the cover of an album. The statement is ludicrous to me because, who cares? It was a baby. I mean, my aunts have all seen my junk, changing my diapers. Do I act differently around them, knowing that?
Or what if some famous actress' parents had some picture of her when she was a baby, running around outside in the summer, wearing only her diaper? What, she's now somehow damaged because people saw her breasts?

Not buying it. Any of it. (The arguments.) About as far as I would take it is, was it in poor taste, and for that, I think the only defendant he can go after is his father. (And they probably had no idea the album would have ever become as big as it did.)
Totally agree with you, it is so silly to me tat this is even going on. Total cash grab

Back
Top Bottom