U2

Having been in a U2 tribute, I learned all about Dallas and his major contributions to the Edge's performances. Seems like a really good guy.

Unrelated note, but wondering how your dad is, Knuckles. Hope all is going in a positive direction. :)

He's doing better. They think they got it all out . Still having trouble walking.

What U2 tribute were you in?

Did you happen to build that black strat style guitar he used on the Joshua Tree tour? I think it had emg's in it. I love that guitar.

That's good news, and I'm sure the walking will improve. That's a hell of an ordeal to have to go through.

I did a short stint with an outfit out of the Midwest made up of guys from various other U2 tribs like Vertigo and Elevation. Don't really wanna name 'em, mainly because the main cat was a complete jackass and I wouldn't want to give 'em any pub. :) It was an educational experience however- in addition to learning to recreate/program Edge sounds into Axe presets, I also created all the backing tracks for the show (been an engineer/producer for a loooong time). If my schedule ever gets any easier I may venture down that particular trib path again, mainly because I have so much polished U2 material ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom