U2 "gone" guitar tone

shnaggs

Inspired
Hey fellow Afx peeps!
I have just received my new afx2 a week ago and have been very happy with this little black box. My buddy came over last night to check it out, and while he was doinking around on he said, " I wonder how close we could get to the jet engine sound the edge has got going on in 'gone' on this thing?" I then thought I dont know, lets see!
Having really no idea how edge got that guitar tone, we started fiddling. About 15min later we were damn close, and another 35min we almost nailed it!!!
Now this might not seem like much of a big deal to the axe experts, but to me not really ever having any kinda complex fx before in my guitar rig, besides a spider 3:nightmare: I thought it went pretty well. I have been studying on how different pedals put different places, like in front, or after the amp make a difference etc. etc.
Well I will cut the rambling short and stop there. Let me know what you guys think of the patch, and please feel free to give me any kinda constructive criticism or pointers. I am always open to learning.

View attachment U2 Gone.syx

Strange !
When i load the preset with AXE EDIT, there is nothing in the patch, that means the patch is empty
Anyone else has the experience ?

Hello shnaggs,
everythink ok now, i had some problems with my PC, i tried it with another PC, now it works.
Thanks for the patch, good tone

Back
Top Bottom