Typical Metalcore ABR/I The Breather Patch

nellings6

Inspired
Im looking for just a patch for this generic type of tone. Ive been recently messing around with the 5150 patch, and the German 4x12. Im very new to the Ultra, so im still in the process of learning and using the signal chains. Any suggestions or patches would be great help on learning the next steps to developing a tone myself.

You should put a ts808 od. Block infront of that amp with the drive at zero and the level at 75% to 100% and leave the other knobs alone that will tighten up the amp and let u turn the gain on amp down abit. Let me know how that works for u

send from Droid

These might help out. One is from a user who makes really sweet metal patches and the other one is my modded version of another cool user's patch.

Remember these may or may not work immediately for you because we all use different guitars and sound systems so take what you like and mod the rest. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• MG.ORG RECTO NOLLY.syx
    2 KB · Views: 142
  • 006 - 5150 TS $M.syx
    2 KB · Views: 139
Bass 2
mid 5
Treb 6.50
Presence 4
Master 3-3.50
use active depth
gain 2
ts808 mod
Drive off
Tone 12 o'clock
Level max

Use an ownhammer boogie cab with an sm57 can't remember if I use position 1 or 3
Air 35% at 3500

Peq block 100hz and at 10024 i cut 200 hz at 707 5-8 db depends on your pickups I'm using Duncan blackouts
This is what I use through my krk rokit 6's will translate to other systems with tweaking. If your using lower output pickups just turn up the gain on the amp block.

Back
Top Bottom