Two Turbo's

stephenclark1

Experienced
I scored a lightly used III Turbo from a guy who wants to do Quad Cortex live...I reserved comment considering the deal I got. I'm not going to try to run them at the same time, I just figure I've doubled my capacity. But I would like to have them setup where both are on and can just switch back and forth depending on what I'm wanting to play.
I've got the shared monitor speaker figured out using my Presonus Central Station. USB - I assume if I have both on and both USB's into my computer that I would confuse the hell out of Axe-Edit, right? Same with Fractal-Bot? My FC array - two cables to the board and manually switch back and forth or is there a way to do some kind of A/B switching of the FasLinks?
Just some First World problems I'm trying to think through...

Cool beans... #NeverTooMany...

In the settings file for AxeFx Edit III - it's under your user directory if you're on PC, e.g."C:\Users\stephenclark\AppData\Roaming\Fractal Audio\AxeEdit III\Axe-Edit III.settings" (this is a text file you can edit - the AppData directory is hidden but its there...)

There is a line:
<VALUE name="ALLOW_MORE_THAN_ONE" val="0"/>
Change that 0 to a 1 and you can start more than one Axe-Edit III, then just change the AxeFx III unit the 2nd editor is pointing to...

Cheers
Robin

Cool beans... #NeverTooMany...

In the settings file for AxeFx Edit III - it's under your user directory if you're on PC, e.g."C:\Users\stephenclark\AppData\Roaming\Fractal Audio\AxeEdit III\Axe-Edit III.settings" (this is a text file you can edit - the AppData directory is hidden but its there...)

There is a line:
<VALUE name="ALLOW_MORE_THAN_ONE" val="0"/>
Change that 0 to a 1 and you can start more than one Axe-Edit III, then just change the AxeFx III unit the 2nd editor is pointing to...

Cheers
Robin
Good Info! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom