Two amp blocks in parallel

DBraz

Please help.

I am configuring a load of presets in scenes for live use.

What I am looking for is a way of configuring 2 amp blocks in parallel to allow me to switch between them easily between scenes.

Scene 1 would be say a Shiva Clean and Scene 2 a Rect Modern. The cab would be the same and next in line. I am not very good in axe edit so any step-by-step instructions would be great.

I am trying to make the scene selections between amps seemless as I noticed momentary lag when using X/Y switching as has been reported on here previously.

Much appreciated in advance.

David

The lag is supposed to be taken care of in FW18 I believe. I haven't had any issues with it though and I x/y amps in several presets

The only "trick" you need to be aware of is to set the disabled output to mute. Other than that, you just add the amps in parallel on the grid, disable one for scene 1 and disable the other for scene 2.

You can either do it with the expression pedal in one scene or change the volume block positions between scene 1 and 2.

Please help.

I am configuring a load of presets in scenes for live use.

What I am looking for is a way of configuring 2 amp blocks in parallel to allow me to switch between them easily between scenes.

Scene 1 would be say a Shiva Clean and Scene 2 a Rect Modern. The cab would be the same and next in line. I am not very good in axe edit so any step-by-step instructions would be great.

I am trying to make the scene selections between amps seemless as I noticed momentary lag when using X/Y switching as has been reported on here previously.

Much appreciated in advance.

David
What have you tried that isn't working?

Back
Top Bottom