Tuner in Axe-Fx II XL+

Veloso1978

Inspired
hi everyone.

Anyone knows how to adjust the tuner in Axe Fx. I think it’s not consistent but maybe it’s me don’t know how to adjust right the tuner... In others tuners...I tuned very nice . Any suggestions?

What would you adjust to make it more stable?
I don’t know that’s why I ask if there’s any thing on the set of tuner. Well let me explain better. I can make tune the guitars but I think it’s not so stable like you said. That’s way I ask if there’s anything to do on definition of tuner. Could have any influence about the cable of the guitar or anything else. I have the certanaly the fractal are the best .

I don’t know that’s why I ask if there’s any thing on the set of tuner. Well let me explain better. I can make tune the guitars but I think it’s not so stable like you said. That’s way I ask if there’s anything to do on definition of tuner. Could have any influence about the cable of the guitar or anything else. I have the certanaly the fractal are the best .
It is stable. Tuners don’t have settings to make them more or less stable.

Are your strings clean?

I think I kind of get where you are going.
For example if I strike a string hard, it may pull the note sharp for a little bit, then settle back in tune.
If I strike the string easier, it may be in tune, then fall flat.
All that said watching the ball on the tuner, which is a very fine precise indicator of pitch.

Tuner is very accurate and fast to update. Lots of cheap tuners aren’t as accurate and average over a longer time period. This can make them look stable but it’s because they are smoothing the data.

I think I kind of get where you are going.
For example if I strike a string hard, it may pull the note sharp for a little bit, then settle back in tune.
If I strike the string easier, it may be in tune, then fall flat.
All that said watching the ball on the tuner, which is a very fine precise indicator of pitch.
Ok. That’s what I need to know. Because I always have others tuners and strike not hard but with some force to tune... Today I just tuned gently and the pitch are nice... Tuned...

Not sure if this is something you are running into, but I've found on patches that are at or very near the CPU limit, the tuner seems to be much less responsive on my MFC 101. This I'm guessing is due to the system prioritizing things other than the tuner to try and compensate for exceeding the CPU limit.

Not sure if this is something you are running into, but I've found on patches that are at or very near the CPU limit, the tuner seems to be much less responsive on my MFC 101. This I'm guessing is due to the system prioritizing things other than the tuner to try and compensate for exceeding the CPU limit.
I think I have in the past some problems because I hit very firme the strings... now I tune much soft and goes nice...

Back
Top Bottom