trying to get on waiting list for Atomic active CLR cab

dschaaf

Experienced
I have sent a couple emails to the "get on the waiting list" cue for one of the active CLR cabs but have not received a response. Anyone else experiencing this or should I just assume my email has been received and processed for the list?

Thanks,
Derek

I have sent a couple emails to the "get on the waiting list" cue for one of the active CLR cabs but have not received a response. Anyone else experiencing this or should I just assume my email has been received and processed for the list?

Thanks,
Derek

I am having the same experience. I purchased an active cab back in Feb/Mar. The communication back then was awesome and lightning fast. Last week, I decided to get on the list for an active wedge. So far, three emails have gone unacknowledged. I know that they have been extremely busy and am thinking it's a temporary break?!?!?!?

I am having the same experience. I purchased an active cab back in Feb/Mar. The communication back then was awesome and lightning fast. Last week, I decided to get on the list for an active wedge. So far, three emails have gone unacknowledged. I know that they have been extremely busy and am thinking it's a temporary break?!?!?!?

Same here. Too bad. I really want a second CLR.

I'm sure Tom will reply. I sent my request in on March 5th and (it must have been a busy period) I got a response on March 11th. He put me on the list based on the date of my original request.

Thanks,
Derek

Update... I just got an email from Tom King and whatever issues they were having with email have been resolved and everything is back on track. My request has been submitted as of my original send date. Kudos to Atomic Amps for top notch follow-up.

Back
Top Bottom