Trying to edit fx blocks

snoggin

Im on the config page but after I change the value to a new fx and hit enter it doesnt show up on the preset page Just an empty block.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help . Im giving a channel switcher another try
Mesa Tc-50 and thought Id control it with the FX8 and use the fx in it as well.. I think it willbe great but I am no wiz at menu diving

Not giving uplol!

Thanks in advance

You need to assign the effects to the footswitch page which is the default screen on the FX8. The effects will still work if activated but you won't see them in any of the blocks on the main page if they're not assigned. Pages 34-35 in the manual will give you the steps needed to do this. If you are able to connect to a computer, FX8 Edit makes editing much quicker and easier. One thing I highly recommend to any user is to download the manual to a computer or tablet. I've found the CTRL + F search function invaluable for finding things in the manual quickly.

hmmmm ok maybe things work a bit differently than in the manual... When I select it on the footswitch page I can adjust the value hit enter and the fx changes Just not how the manual said to do it by using the config page

Hi Sonofiam! I replied before I saw your post ! Thanks! I figured it out in spite of myself lol Any suggestions as to the best way to set up for midi messaging to change the channels on the Mesa? Thanks for taking the time to respond
Tim B aka Snoggin

You need to assign the effects to the footswitch page which is the default screen on the FX8. The effects will still work if activated but you won't see them in any of the blocks on the main page if they're not assigned. Pages 34-35 in the manual will give you the steps needed to do this. If you are able to connect to a computer, FX8 Edit makes editing much quicker and easier. One thing I highly recommend to any user is to download the manual to a computer or tablet. I've found the CTRL + F search function invaluable for finding things in the manual quickly.

I am going to install FX8 edit Im familiar with Axe edit somewhat.. I have an Axe Fx II but find I like an amp better ... This should be the best of both worlds maybe

Hi Sonofiam! I replied before I saw your post ! Thanks! I figured it out in spite of myself lol Any suggestions as to the best way to set up for midi messaging to change the channels on the Mesa? Thanks for taking the time to respond
Tim B aka Snoggin
Sorry, I have zip for knowledge with MIDI. I think you'll like the FX8, I really like what I have been able to do with mine. It's been a game changer for me.

I'm using FX8 with Mesa TC-50 head, and switching channels via midi is a breeze.

Just message me if you have any specific setup questions and I'll be glad to help out.

Im on the config page but after I change the value to a new fx and hit enter it doesnt show up on the preset page Just an empty block.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help . Im giving a channel switcher another try
Mesa Tc-50 and thought Id control it with the FX8 and use the fx in it as well.. I think it willbe great but I am no wiz at menu diving

Not giving uplol!

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom