Trying Cabs/Amps for Axe FX in Boston MA

cander328

Inspired
Anybody in the Boston MA area with amp/cab solutions (Matrix, Atomic, RCF, etc.) want to get together at the JamSpot in Sommerville for a bit of an Axe Fest? I have an Axe FX II ver2 that I could bring along with my Two Rock CRS v1 head/cab that I recently realized I could run in 4 cable mode (not a long term solution for me as it is just way to complex). I am on the list for a CLR and may even have that when we get together ;-)

Anybody in the Boston MA area with amp/cab solutions (Matrix, Atomic, RCF, etc.) want to get together at the JamSpot in Sommerville for a bit of an Axe Fest? I have an Axe FX II ver2 that I could bring along with my Two Rock CRS v1 head/cab that I recently realized I could run in 4 cable mode (not a long term solution for me as it is just way to complex). I am on the list for a CLR and may even have that when we get together ;-)

Hey man, I'm just north of Boston.
If you ever want to check out a bunch of FRFR solutions, PM me.
I've got a few options you're welcome to plug into.

I'm about 30 minutes west of Boston and would be up for an AxeFx get together sometime. I currently just have a pair of EV sxa250's which I could bring along if anyone wants to hear them. Would love to hear other FRFR options like the CLR or just hang out with other AxeFx geeks.

Back
Top Bottom