• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Try it with small amps too!

Kdog

Inspired
I hooked my FX8 up to my little TSA15H Ibanez amp and I just can't believe the tone.

I'm using the Amp with the Distortion on. Then on the FX8 I am using the FAS Patch. Took out the first distortion and kept the 2nd one. Added a reverb and removed Multi Delay. Also put my Petrucci wah In front of the amp before the FX8. Added a mono delay forget which one.

Just can't explain the tone man. Its milky, thick. Solid, Ballsy . I couldn't put my guitar down last night.
Sitting at work now . I'm getting hard thinking about plugging in when I get home.
Oh ...I only have the distortion and wah in pre. Everything else I put in the loop. Using 4 C M

Top Bottom