Troubleshooting momentary volume jump when changing scenes

wogs858

Inspired
Hi guys,
When I change from scene 2 to 3 there is a little jump....I think it is the delay tails when the hit the different amp in scene 3. Any ideas on how to curtail this problem.Otherwise I have a quite USABLE preset here.

Here is the preset in case any want to here what I'm talking about

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Spawn Nitrous - by wogs858

Thanks in advance for any advice!

You need to route the amp blocks in parallel from each other and set their bypass mode from "thru" to "mute".

Ok I did that and still happens......sounds similar to pulling your guitar cable out when your amp is on.....pretty loud noise :(

Thanks for your help Moab!

Hi Chris ,
Thanks for the reply! No it's not a pop.....it's more like a millisecond of sound coming from a louder amp. It doesn't happen if I mute the strings ....only when notes are played.....not sure if it has to do with the pitch block?

I have a volume problem as well. Kinda same issue but reversed.

Yesterday i made cubase switch scene from a nice clean sounding amp to a dirty amp. Its a pretty tight switch that has to be done in less than 1/2 sec. After switching the volume starts out just fine, but after around 3/10 sec the volume makes a quick dip and returns to normal.
Amps are parallel, so that shouldnt be an issue.
Anybody else has this problem?
I will troubleshoot later today. Got a feeling that it could be related to scene levels not at 0db :)

Back
Top Bottom