Trouble Reamping

Aceshighhhh

Inspired
I've searched and found a few threads with tutorials and tips to reamp with the Axe II but non have seemed to help me. I'm currently using reaper and tutorials call to have the dry track set to either 3/4 input or 3/4 output? I only see options to be able to set the input or output to 1/2, no 3/4 appears. Anyone reamping with REAPER who can help me out? Still pretty confused about the whole thing:?

don't know anything about reaper - but have you set the driver in your DAW to the Axe?

You need to have the dry track set to input 3/4 during recording of the dry track.

I haven't worked with reaper much, but I have seen the same problem in Ableton Live.
If you never used AXE FX 2 as an audio device before, or change audio devices a lot, you need to go in the I/O settings in reaper and "tell" reaper how many inputs/outputs the audio Device has.

So go to Reaper preferences/Audio/device

and set the inputs and outpots there :)

ps: I/O = Input/Output

I haven't worked with reaper much, but I have seen the same problem in Ableton Live.
If you never used AXE FX 2 as an audio device before, or change audio devices a lot, you need to go in the I/O settings in reaper and "tell" reaper how many inputs/outputs the audio Device has.

So go to Reaper preferences/Audio/device

and set the inputs and outpots there :)

ps: I/O = Input/Output
Yes.
Reaper in+outs.jpg

hehe, thanks funeral!
I don't have reaper installed on my computer so I couldn't post any screens :p
And did it fix the problem Aceshighhhh?

Back
Top Bottom