Triple Crown Info

Hi. Yeah, I wasn’t specific. The Triple Crown in its various forms. I’ve never tried it. I’m informally Mesa-averse. It’s due to my being around from the beginning. I obviously kept my original Mark I, then later I bought the Simul Class 295 with a Stereo Studio preamp. I didn’t like it as much. Subsequently tried others that came out, but always perceived a lack of depth. I don’t know if it was caused by the increase in the filtering, or the placement of the tone-circuit, or both. By the time it was out, I never tried the Triple Crown. This particular model and related presets, have depth and communicate a soul with that lonely Strat-plays-jazz-and-blues sound. Love it, and huge thanks (to all), bringing it to my attention. By the way, in a few short years, my beloved Mark I will turn 50, lol! When one starts to become an antique, all of one’s stuff does the same.

Yeah I'm also using it with more strat style guitars and it's really nice and sensitive

MUCH less tweaking than the other Mesa models but it has that character in there....at the same time it has its own thing going on....I dig it a lot....

Amazed at how thick it can get too! Incredible amp!

Back
Top Bottom