Triple Crown Info

They don’t speak with rockers a lot in their life 🤣.
i always start asking a legit question, and always got shitty answers .
a new pedal ? “Do it yourself”
A new amp? “Do it yourself”
half the amp ? “do the rest of your amp yourself”
Lol . Sorry but …
Ok . So we can’t ask anything . I start to understand it . Anyway . Let’s buy what is missing so hm ? Super cool to buy heads and pedals when you have the axe hm ?
Have you watched any videos on how guys like Leon, burg, or Marco build presets and scenes?
They will choose different amps for clean and dirty scenes. Some amps are not very good clean amps but are great at dirt and vice versa. That's the beautiful thing about this box...its absolute diversity. I'm with @TSJMajesty....you seem to come on here with a chip on your shoulder towards the developer, ask a question, then whine, complain, and insult the members/developer when you don't get the answer you like. A few of us are honestly growing tired of the tirades.
Let me help you by linking to the thread you can post in that will solve all your problems.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/for-sale.43/

Lol . Sorry but …
Ok . So we can’t ask anything . I start to understand it . Anyway . Let’s buy what is missing so hm ? Super cool to buy heads and pedals when you have the axe hm ?
This is one of the only real advantages I see in having profile type device like the QC, especially if you have access to the amp / gear and can make your own preset capture. Want a jumpered DC30 with a Klon or Triple Crown Clean? Just create your own and add it through the AxeFX loop. Hope the profile feature is still coming to the Axe.

Have you watched any videos on how guys like Leon, burg, or Marco build presets and scenes?
They will choose different amps for clean and dirty scenes. Some amps are not very good clean amps but are great at dirt and vice versa. That's the beautiful thing about this box...its absolute diversity. I'm with @TSJMajesty....you seem to come on here with a chip on your shoulder towards the developer, ask a question, then whine, complain, and insult the members/developer when you don't get the answer you like. A few of us are honestly growing tired of the tirades.
Let me help you by linking to the thread you can post in that will solve all your problems.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/for-sale.43/
Yes nothing new to have different amps in a preset, but I like to have preset with the whole amp only. It does a collection of amps . For the rest don’t hesitate to block my profile . When I have a question or a wish, I ask it to fractal, not to the 5 persons that are here 24/24 always giving answers to everyone better than playing guitar.

When I have a question or a wish, I ask it to fractal, not to the 5 persons that are here 24/24 always giving answers to everyone better than playing guitar.
Well, that's what a forum is dude! A place where anyone who registers can answer and/or comment on things that others post. If you only want answers from FAS, then send them a direct message, or an email, or open a support ticket. But you'll get faster responses using the forum, cuz that's how it works! Jeez... UFB
And block you? Hell no. Your (posts) are good entertainment.
If you post here, be prepared for whatever you get in response!

This is one of the only real advantages I see in having profile type device like the QC, especially if you have access to the amp / gear and can make your own preset capture. Want a jumpered DC30 with a Klon or Triple Crown Clean? Just create your own and add it through the AxeFX loop. Hope the profile feature is still coming to the Axe.
Most of the qc recording I have heard are terrible . Everything is good in this machine except the sound . That’s sad 😅. Maybe the users don’t know how to tweak it don’t know … cradle of filth and emperor use it in their last live performance , meshuggah in the studio too . Don’t know. I don’t have tried it yet. A guy recently was mocking their forum here, but maybe the owners don’t need to go to the forum because the unit it’s easy to work with . Then Facebook forum are way more active than manufacturers forum globally

Back to the topic of the Triple Crest... I gotta say thanks for starting this thread (personally, it doesn't matter to me how/where the model came from), because I never noticed this model until now. I'm loving it! The gainier scenes have this..., I guess it's called sag..., that sound that Pete Thorn identified in a video about why natural tube amp distortion is the best. You strike a chord, and you can hear it go, "Yeowl." Too cool. And they clean up nicely with a roll-off of the guitar's volume. Maybe not as nice as some others, but either way, I'm REALLY digging this amp model/factory preset. Thanks again!

Lol . Sorry but …
So by your definition, any answer you don't want to hear is "shitty"?

If the answer is "do it yourself", that's the answer. The forum users can't make pedal X or amp Z be included in the box.

They can tell you based on what they know how you might get the same result (i.e., do it yourself).

You can't ask anything? You personality ask a LOT of things and you get legitimate answers. And then you complain about the answers, too.

Cliff has posted in the past about why, for example, the Mesa amp clean channels are not modeled. The answer was basically already given to you: they are pretty much already covered by blackface Fender amps.

I'm out...

Have you guys seen one of Will's latest videos? Classic! Lol

Yes "biggest" profiles in forums play like that in general, that's a fun thing when you discover it . when you see how the guys play despite the fact they open their mouth 24/24 answering to everyone.... But that's not everyone's case . that's why you always have to find out a little before talking to someone, mocking him or give him beginner's tips .

Yes "biggest" profiles in forums play like that in general, that's a fun thing when you discover it . when you see how the guys play despite the fact they open their mouth 24/24 answering to everyone.... But that's not everyone's case . that's why you always have to find out a little before talking to someone, mocking him or give him beginner's tips .
What does someone's playing abilities have to do with answering questions regarding a piece of equipment? Obviously you missed the point of my post. That's ok tho. Btw what is 24/24?

Reactions: jon
mesa said “the new Triple Crown features unique circuitry and a bold voice unlike anything else in our line.”
Now everytime you ask for something missing or a wish, you only have a “do it yourself” answer by the 5 fanboys of the forum . You give a very bad image of the company with your shitty answers and spirit .

You get way more leash than anyone else on this forum I have seen. And like a rabid dog
you keep pulling for more. ;)

Most of the qc recording I have heard are terrible . Everything is good in this machine except the sound . That’s sad 😅. Maybe the users don’t know how to tweak it don’t know … cradle of filth and emperor use it in their last live performance , meshuggah in the studio too . Don’t know. I don’t have tried it yet.
Once you do, please let us know how much it doesn’t meet your expectations. 😂

I don’t think I will . The demos suck so much in high gain . All that I dislike in the kemper is x10 in the QC. These harsh mid high brrrrr . But the product himself got plenty of nice features .
still waiting for a real axe 3 floor. But I think I will never have it in this generation .

mesa said “the new Triple Crown features unique circuitry and a bold voice unlike anything else in our line.”
Now everytime you ask for something missing or a wish, you only have a “do it yourself” answer by the 5 fanboys of the forum . You give a very bad image of the company with your shitty answers and spirit .
Your sense of entitlement is staggering.

Back
Top Bottom