Tres Heavy - Bulb Periphery Preset

ichorus

Inspired
View attachment Djunk too Manly.syx

Hey folks, took a shot at "Tres Heavy", I read what Misha used and then tried to find it by ear. It may be utter rubbish or no use to anyone that is not compensating for muddy pick-ups. If you know how to make it better or have a better version it would be great if you could upload it.
Any suggestions are welcome, even "Give it up, put the guitar down and send me your AXE FX II"

I believe the tuning for it is Drop A

Sorry I don't have a track for you to hear, I couldn't get a good enough Bass tone.

I tried it but i find it very low-range, i mean it doesn't have bass and highs, only mids like a sound coming from a phone speaker... but it might sound huge once double tracked and mixed with a bass and drums !

I tried it but i find it very low-range, i mean it doesn't have bass and highs, only mids like a sound coming from a phone speaker... but it might sound huge once double tracked and mixed with a bass and drums !

Yeah the lack of Bass is due to my guitar and it was more for people wanting to record covers etc. Just play around with them to get what you want.
I have another that I use for playing along to Periphery songs, has more bass and treble. Generally a better jamming tone.

I have also sometimes changed it to the German Boutique cab. It gives it a nice sound. Maybe something try out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom