TREMELO AND PAN NOT SHOWING AS PRESENT ON MFC IA's 11 & 12

Mau 61

On the MFC-101 the effects in each preset light up all the IA switches except for 11 and 12.
For example: The effect tremolo is showing on the layout page of preset 016 EURO BLUE
but the lights do not show that these effects are present on the MFC IA switch 11
Trem/Pan is assigned to IA 11 in the MFC setup menu.
Can anyone help please?

I'm probably being unclear.
I just need to know how to get the IA switches to toggle specific effects in each preset.
Thanks

On the MFC-101 the effects in each preset light up all the IA switches except for 11 and 12.
For example: The effect tremolo is showing on the layout page of preset 016 EURO BLUE
but the lights do not show that these effects are present on the MFC IA switch 11
Trem/Pan is assigned to IA 11 in the MFC setup menu.
Can anyone help please?

I just checked preset 016 EURO BLUE and by default it has no pan/trem block in it, because of this you will see no lights (green/red) on your MFC-101 switch 11.
Basically, you have three options:
  • GREEN=Effect Present & Active
  • RED=Effect Present & Bypassed
  • OFF=Effect Not Present

Maybe the following link could be helpful:
- Yeks MFC-101 How-Tos page - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki

Take a good look at the MFC-101 manual (chapter 5: Instant Access Switches; page 19 + 20 explain exactly how to assign Axe-Fx IA Switches).
If you want to get going: Put a pan/trem block in your preset 016 (Euro Blue). Save it (you can delete this block later if you want to). Change to another preset and go back to 016. Take a look at switch 11. If your pan/trem block is bypassed, switch 11 will be red. If it's active it will be green. Now you can use it as a stompbox (to turn pan/trem off/on).
Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom