Travis Montgomery Axe-Fx II Review

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

You probably remember a few weeks ago when we announced adding Travis Program of Threat Signal and The Jeff Loomis Band to our artist program. Well, despite getting ready to tour, Travis sent me this link to a review he did of the Axe-Fx II. ENJOY!

"This thing sounds JUST like what it models. The quality of tone is amazing.... You can take the amps and ... make them sound better than the real thing."

Did I say something wrong regarding Axe-edit? You have to click the "Axe-manage" tab inside of Axe-edit to get to the window to manage everything, which is what I was referring to.

I definitely said Axe-edit. I don't hear Axe-exit at all......weird.

No no, you said it correctly. It was a typo on my behalf. I was referring to AxeEdit barely working with the current firmware, and it is a bit of a sore subject amongst some users. No jab towards you or anything, just me being silly.

Oh well, you can't please everyone! haha. Thanks for taking the time to watch it, though.

No biggie, just like biggness said about axe-edit issues and maybe a few choice of words , I would personally say its not something I'd call 'easy' to use without diving in pretty deep
love your work regardless

Nice review man! And nice playing! I remember back a few years ago when Threat Signal permanently owned the top spot on GarageBand, and I hated you guys for it haha :)

animal: I can understand that. I guess there is a bit of a learning curve initially.

No no, you said it correctly. It was a typo on my behalf. I was referring to AxeEdit barely working with the current firmware, and it is a bit of a sore subject amongst some users. No jab towards you or anything, just me being silly.
Ahhhhh gotcha. Yeah, this was shot before I updated to the newest firmware and Axe-edit was working perfectly at the time. I'm having quite a bit of issues at the moment though haha. Hopefully that's solved relatively soon!

animal: I can understand that. I guess there is a bit of a learning curve initially.

Ahhhhh gotcha. Yeah, this was shot before I updated to the newest firmware and Axe-edit was working perfectly at the time. I'm having quite a bit of issues at the moment though haha. Hopefully that's solved relatively soon!

HA!

WVAGkrG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom