Total Cost with Shipping

Tuco

Inspired
Okay, I am in need of some clarity here.

I received my invitation this morning. When I went to purchase (U.S. buyer), the price is listed as $2,499.99. Place it in my shopping cart, and then on the checkout page, the price shows as $2,749.98. At first I thought this was the item plus shipping. But no, at this point, I need to select a shipping option, anything from UPS Ground to UPS Next Day Air.

I am wondering what that pre-shipping $250.00 charge is for. Anyone? TIA.

(I did a few searches and did not get anything.)

@haffner1 , thank you! That is exactly what it was. I looked at the drop-down menu for the warranty options, and thought I had selected the standard warranty, but evidently had not. Problem solved and thanks again!

Dude..... if yours breaks in a year and 1 day and you turned down that extra warranty fate was suggesting you needed.....

@haffner1 , thank you! That is exactly what it was. I looked at the drop-down menu for the warranty options, and thought I had selected the standard warranty, but evidently had not. Problem solved and thanks again!

Having the extended warranty will make your Axe sound tight! tight! tight!:cool:

Dude..... if yours breaks in a year and 1 day and you turned down that extra warranty fate was suggesting you needed.....

Believe me, I went back and forth on it. It won't be doing duty on the road, and I never had an issue with either the Ultra or the II, so . . . .

(Am I doing this right, and battering the crap out of my karma ?!? )

Back
Top Bottom