Too Heavy for Halftime - AxeFX?

This is a lounge thread at best, esp. when it's gossipy BS and people link to gossipy BS from other forums.

I'll have to search for threads by their tech.

Strangely, I seem to get closest to the Lightening and Master tones with various settings on the JVM red channel. Of course, guitar, pickups, IR, monitor, etc., all play a role with that.

You don't have to agree with me but sometimes the world feels like a place filled with people looking for things to whine about. "Ugh... he sucks! / Not impressed! / His performance was bad! / Blah blah blah!" I mean... these guys practically made metal a genre. If they didn't exist you might not have ever heard about metal music which is what most of those people complaining only listen to. Let that sink in for a while.

People don't seem to have respect for anything these days. I wonder if Beatles were still a gigging band would their fans (Is someone not a Beatles fan?) be complaining that their voices weren't as good as they used to be? Sure I fall for that too myself. I was never a fan of Kirk's or Lars's but when someone criticizes James that's when I lose it. :)

People just bitch about stuff to make themselves feel important, which is sad. You can be critical of stuff, but there is a point where people are just doing it for attention.

Back
Top Bottom