Tony's back with some more digs at Fractal-DV multi amp review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Axe-FX style does have more features (if you have the extended time to bother to learn it all); and I think most guys who buy quite highly complex equipment never really use all the features.

Why couldn't that have simply said, "The Axe FX style does have more features, however I don't have a need for most of them."

I wonder who wrote the highly technological portions of the review cause there were inconsistencies between intelligent/technical info and dumb ass stuff... glad to see he still hasn't lost his charm.

I see guitar center sells these. I called my buddy over at Gc. I can buy one of these from him for $985. Still too much in my opinion. I'd rather put that towards a backup axe II. But who knows until you actually play it.

Always a good laugh watching Tony's reviews!

The Chucklehead pulling out all the stops with "pigeon droppings". Soon to be a classic! :)

If you hate the guy so much then why do you visit his site and share it to the world when Axe-FX is mentioned?

I saw it in a thread at Kemper. I have interest in guitar products. I clicked the link and saw who wrote the article. I read the article. I noted his comments about Fractal. I posted for others to marvel. I neither hate nor love him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom