Tone matching when playing trough amp and bottom

alextreme7711

HI!!
Im french so im gonna try to explain my issues the best i can... sorry in advance for my mistakes..

ok im tryin to tone match of whatever the band guitar track sound via usb...
when playing the axe fx to my audio system it sound exactly the same and its real cool !!

but when trying to match the guitar track, playin the axe fx trough the return of my amps (a 5150 and a super lead 100) using just the power amp plug in 4x12 marshall it dosent work at all...

is there a way to tone match the guitar track sound that im earing out of my audio system and match it when playin to my guitar return amp and bottom??

ive looked the video of Cliff but in my case its not realy what i want to do... and oders video explain how to tone match through your audio system or PA system that its not my case.. i just want to tone match a track that im earing trough my audio system and trying to have the best nearest sound trough my amp (power amp + bottom)

thanks!
Alex

Sorry, no.........

Your tone match was made from a guitar sound meant for a full range speaker. So, it sounds correct through a full range speaker.

Your 4x12 is not full range. Your tone match will sound just like the recorded track through your 4x12......not good.

thats what i tought but just wanna be sure that theres no way... ive try with a mike in front of the bottom but see it depend on what mike you choose and the place you put it... got some results but had to adjust the amount of tone match around 50%
thanks for the reply!!

Back
Top Bottom