Tone Matching [TMA] -> Export to Cablab

MDProd

Inspired
Tone Matching [TMA] -> Export to Cab Lab

Help Guys :encouragement:

I want to export a TMA, in Cablab, How ?

Seen the AxeFX manual p. 110:
EXPORT PAGE
Tone Matching Data can be “Exported” directly to an onboard USER CAB memory or dumped to USB.
“Dump to USB” creates an “.ir” file containing (8k unprocessed) data for mixing in Cab-Lab.

Please someone can explain How to do this "Dump to USB"? :(
Is there any video or tutorial?

Thanks in advance
(and sorry for my poor english, I 'm in France)

Last edited:
I'm interested too, it's not clear, please can you explain Cliff?
Nicolas from G66 was able to do with SysEX Librarian on Mac, me i tried with MidiOX on Win7, i was able to receive sysex files but i don't know how to convert to .IR.

I have no idea what happened, but about 10 minutes ago kenbrink posted a link to another thread which detailed the solution.

Basically in the tonematch block you have to switch to live mode, then from the front panel go to the export page and export the TM file to one of your empty user slots. I just did it and it worked like a charm.

Thanks kenbrink, wherever your post went lol......

I have no idea what happened, but about 10 minutes ago kenbrink posted a link to another thread which detailed the solution.

Basically in the tonematch block you have to switch to live mode, then from the front panel go to the export page and export the TM file to one of your empty user slots. I just did it and it worked like a charm.

Thanks kenbrink, wherever your post went lol......

OP ask for the option dumped to USB.

Many Thanks Voes. :encouragement:

Ok with "Send SX" it's allright. I've got a *.syx file with the data (43 544 bytes).
And Yes, Cab Lab read this file.

Important: in order to do a valid "Dump to USB", Mode must be "Live" in the TMA block.

Again Many Thanks to Voes.

Thank you very much Voes.
I managed to recover a sysex file with MidiOX but Cablab could not open it.
I will try your tip ;)

Back
Top Bottom