Tone matching of my earlier amp videos... Diezel Einstein, Framus Cobra, Mesa Mark IV

So I have to ask you (if you don't mind) did you tone match the amps or the recordings? Either way I am impressed all to hell as always with your tone. I couldn't care what you got it with, I enjoy your videos; so much so that you're the only person I subscribe to on youtube.

YOU are the ruler of the universe! I love yer vids, glad you are tone matching. More please, loved yer metal shootout, peavey 6505/5150 request, and Fortin Nadas (I think I got this right)! thanks again

So I have to ask you (if you don't mind) did you tone match the amps or the recordings? Either way I am impressed all to hell as always with your tone. I couldn't care what you got it with, I enjoy your videos; so much so that you're the only person I subscribe to on youtube.

He tone matched the recordings. Which is why I think he will be a god if he tone matches the amps sometime for us :D

Thanks Ola! I'm a huge fan of yours and watch all of your youtube vids. Your vids are one of the reasons I decided to get an Axe II. Man those all sound so great! I am trying to learn tone matching. You seem to have it down perfectly!

Congrats on landing the Six Feet Under gig as well! Do you plan on using an AxeII live?

Well I tone matched the recordings and raw tracks that I still have left from the original recordings.

I do not find this preset Ola (((
You can get a direct link to these presets, please..

The link is in the video description. I don't want to share it because I'm sure he gets some money for people viewing his videos. The link there still works.

The link is in the video description. I don't want to share it because I'm sure he gets some money for people viewing his videos. The link there still works.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that is the case and to be honest that's just way too cool because everyone comes out ahead; we get to watch his videos, use his patches and he gets compensated a bit for his efforts....and it's not out of our pockets. Win all the way around.

Thanks dude. I beat you to tone matching all your play through videos already:) The Mesa Triple Rec with the Maxon sounds awesome I did.

the '57' video is my fav tone out of the dual recs. when you hit that first chord in the song the tone just roars!

Yeah dude, my second favorite Rectifier Tone hands down, first being Nevermore's DHIADW tone, bloody godlike tone on that album.

The changes between the original and matched sound are seamless! Killer!

Awesome playing and music, as well... Keep 'em comin'! Me likeyyyy!

Back
Top Bottom