Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Hey songtan, if I send you an isoloted track do you think you can match it? I can't upload it here and I don't want to upload it to youtube/soundcloud because it doesn't belong to me. Can I send it to your email?

Hey songtan, if I send you an isoloted track do you think you can match it? I can't upload it here and I don't want to upload it to youtube/soundcloud because it doesn't belong to me. Can I send it to your email?

Yeah, go ahead and send it and I will give it a shot.

I have made an attempt; give this one a shot.

Attachments

• EPIC FAIL IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 51
  • EPIC FAIL TM.syx
    2 KB · Views: 58
Sup? :)

I just seen these today( been gone for awhile) Mighty righteous of you brother. Thanks for keeping the faith..lol I just got to get the Ir's to load now I have to see what vers. of axe edit I'm using.

I'll try to get some guitar only clips but is there Anything you can do with this..

there is a harmony at 4:02, and a small riff at 4:28, and 5:28(Best i think) . I don't know if its enough. I know it was tracked with an Engl Savage 120, and some reamping with a 5150. I think the cab was a marshall with g12t-75's(I'll have to go look it back up)

Keep on Kicking ass.

Thanks
MOSHON
DAVE

Last edited:
Sup?
I updated to the newest axe-edit, and everything works fine now, except there are a few IR's that make my ultra freeze up and I have to turn it off and on, then restart axe edit. but I'm keeping track of what they are.

Your kickin ass brother ;)

MOSHON
DAVE

Sup?
I updated to the newest axe-edit, and everything works fine now, except there are a few IR's that make my ultra freeze up and I have to turn it off and on, then restart axe edit. but I'm keeping track of what they are.

Your kickin ass brother ;)

MOSHON
DAVE

Thanks for the comments moshwitz.
Let me know which patches are giving you problems, and I will check them out.
I not sure, but I personally had issues with the latest Axe edit with my Ultra.
I don't recall off hand what version I am using, but I do know it is a few versions old. I will provide the version # when I get home from work.
If there is a second or two of isolated guitar on your request, I can loop it to make the sample long enough for matching. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Sup? :)

I just seen these today( been gone for awhile) Mighty righteous of you brother. Thanks for keeping the faith..lol I just got to get the Ir's to load now I have to see what vers. of axe edit I'm using.

I'll try to get some guitar only clips but is there Anything you can do with this..

there is a harmony at 4:02, and a small riff at 4:28, and 5:28(Best i think) . I don't know if its enough. I know it was tracked with an Engl Savage 120, and some reamping with a 5150. I think the cab was a marshall with g12t-75's(I'll have to go look it back up)

Keep on Kicking ass.

Thanks
MOSHON
DAVE

There really was not much to go on, but here is my attempt. I hope you find it useful.

Attachments

• EXODUS IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 59
  • EXODUS TM.syx
    2 KB · Views: 58
Hey Songtan......just checking....is each zipped folder the same folder of presets just with new presets added to the end?
I downloaded all 3 but don't want to find i have 3 of every thing from the first zip...cheers.

Hey Songtan......just checking....is each zipped folder the same folder of presets just with new presets added to the end?
I downloaded all 3 but don't want to find i have 3 of every thing from the first zip...cheers.

You are correct. I update and replace the uploaded zip file when I create new patches.

I have refined my process of tone matching using an amp and just one cab. I think that these are even better than before.
I have uploaded the first batch; the file is titled Tone Matches Single CAB.zip. I will continue to update this file, as I did the other one.
Let me know what you guys think of the new results.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/Tone%20Matches%20Single%20CAB.zip

Awesome thanks so much. Do you know if the Lincoln Brewster tone was one you updated? It already rocks, but if you made it better then I want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom