Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Just a question, any way you could tone match a Periphery/Haunted Shores Tone? That would be amazing.

Any particular song? I need a sample that has the guitar isolated.
Also, I will be a little more difficult if these guys play anything more than six strings; that is all that I own
...but I can give it a try.
Let me know

songtan13: As I understand, these TMs are made for use with a physical cab, am I right? Is there any chance you can make some TMs for us that connect our Ultras directly to computer via interface?

songtan13: As I understand, these TMs are made for use with a physical cab, am I right? Is there any chance you can make some TMs for us that connect our Ultras directly to computer via interface?

These are made indeed made for FRFR/direct use...once you load up a preset just make sure that the second cab is pointing to the corresponding tone matched IR (every preset has a corresponding IR). I have it pointing to CAB Slot 10, by default. If the process is still unclear, let me know and I can help you out some more.

Tone Match Screen.jpg

These are made indeed made for FRFR/direct use...once you load up a preset just make sure that the second cab is pointing to the corresponding tone matched IR (every preset has a corresponding IR). I have it pointing to CAB Slot 10, by default. If the process is still unclear, let me know and I can help you out some more.

If I understand you correctly, I am missing a FRFR speaker cab? My chain is Axe Fx Ultra--->Midisport1x1--->M-Audio Mbox2--->DAW. FRFR is new to me so I have to learn more about it.

I am an Axe FX beginner and Swedish, so I'm trying to learn and understand all the terms. :D

If I understand you correctly, I am missing a FRFR speaker cab? My chain is Axe Fx Ultra--->Midisport1x1--->M-Audio Mbox2--->DAW. FRFR is new to me so I have to learn more about it.

I am an Axe FX beginner and Swedish, so I'm trying to learn and understand all the terms. :D

FRFR means "Full Range Flat Response":
studio monitors, Pubic Address (PA) speakers, or even a good pair of headphones.
I hope this clears it up a little for you.

Oof - only just seen this thread!
shock.gif
Outstanding piece of work songtan
clap.gif

I'm fine with the process of adding IRs to user slots, but before I delve head first into this, could you just clarify a couple of points for me please..?

1 - Are these essentially IRs which need to be loaded into an additional cab to 'shape the tone' which has come from a cab earlier in the grid?

2 - Will you be sticking everything you've done into one continually updated bundle or is it a case of going through the thread and picking them up individually?

Oof - only just seen this thread!
shock.gif
Outstanding piece of work songtan
clap.gif

I'm fine with the process of adding IRs to user slots, but before I delve head first into this, could you just clarify a couple of points for me please..?

1 - Are these essentially IRs which need to be loaded into an additional cab to 'shape the tone' which has come from a cab earlier in the grid?

2 - Will you be sticking everything you've done into one continually updated bundle or is it a case of going through the thread and picking them up individually?

Thanks for the comments
1. Correct!
2. Good Idea...starting with my next upload, I will just put every tone match into a constantly growing single file.

Back
Top Bottom