Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Does anyone know how to do a tonematch with the Ultra on a Mac?
Voxengo doesn't have a Mac version of their deconvolver. :/

Cheers!
- jonah

Wow I just downloaded these patches, hoping for nothing really... and when I tried them out I was honestly taken aback... they sound PHENOMENAL!! These patches make my Axe fx standard sound completely different and much better than before... not that I didnt like the sound earlier but cab into cab thing is making the patches sound more alive! We need more of this... great work songtan13!

Wow I just downloaded these patches, hoping for nothing really... and when I tried them out I was honestly taken aback... they sound PHENOMENAL!! These patches make my Axe fx standard sound completely different and much better than before... not that I didnt like the sound earlier but cab into cab thing is making the patches sound more alive! We need more of this... great work songtan13!

Thank you very much for the comments; glad to know that so many are finding them useful.
I am currently preparing to upload about 30-40 more tomorrow.

Songtan13
You are the savier of the Gen 1 unit. Could you maybe please redo the mark IV and V high gain models with the Orange ampblock and the new Ownhammer V2 freeware IR?
I only have 10 slots to put them and this would free 1 slot!
Thanks

As promised, the next batch is uploaded. Enjoy

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/TM%20OCT%2027.zip

songtan13 - I have to say thank you for you work on these patches -Thank you! I recently aquired an Axe FX Standard and these patches have given me so much to work with, amazing.

Keep up the good work buddy, Im sure there are a number of us that appriciate your work.

A request :0 - Ive been looking for some police patches and have not been able to find any for the standard, think you could help me out? Every Breath You take, Sycronicity II - dist and clean, maybe a generic Police tone?

Thanks again.

Frag

Quality work sir. I've loved my Ultra since the day I got it..... but these patches have really proven it's brilliance. I thank you my friend.

songtan13 - I have to say thank you for you work on these patches -Thank you! I recently aquired an Axe FX Standard and these patches have given me so much to work with, amazing.

Keep up the good work buddy, Im sure there are a number of us that appriciate your work.

A request :0 - Ive been looking for some police patches and have not been able to find any for the standard, think you could help me out? Every Breath You take, Sycronicity II - dist and clean, maybe a generic Police tone?

Thanks again.

Frag

Thanks jajajaja amazing work songtan13

Quality work sir. I've loved my Ultra since the day I got it..... but these patches have really proven it's brilliance. I thank you my friend.

Thanks for the comments guys, and you are all very welcome.
Fragzilla, I plan to attempt to include your request in my next upload this week.

Awesome, thanks for the hard work. Any chance you can match a Lincoln Brewster type tone for me? Thanks

Songtan Ola Englund videos are awesome to TM take a look.

The Isolet guitar is 1:49

Here you go. I got it as close as I could; hope it works out for you.

Attachments

• RANDALL SATAN IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 115
  • RANDALL SATAN TM.syx
    2 KB · Views: 74
  • RANDALL SATAN2 IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 72
  • RANDALL SATAN2 TM.syx
    2 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom