Tone Match via Axe Edit possible??

symphx

Fractal Fanatic
Ive read, searched, tried.. any body able to tone match via usb through axe edit? there are no start stop x,y buttons.. is it possible yet?

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump, can anyone answer, simple question, but if so please share how, step by stop!

There are are reference and local on/off switches in AE with the function of the x and y on the FP
I have messed with these never know what Im getting, but if you are saying YES A COMPLETE TONE MATCH IS POSSIBLE with a usb sent file, I will try more, is it? Or, alternatively would you please give me a step by step, sorry if this is too much to ask. Thanks

Yes it is possible. In AE if you are trying to TM from a mp3 set it like this...
Set ref source to USB, play mp3 and click reference,to stop click it again. Now click local and start playing, when you're done click it again. Now last step is click match. Done!

Hope this helps ya.

Yes it is possible. In AE if you are trying to TM from a mp3 set it like this...
Set ref source to USB, play mp3 and click reference,to stop click it again. Now click local and start playing, when you're done click it again. Now last step is click match. Done!

Hope this helps ya.

thanks! guess the sound waves dont show when doing this but if it works, great, appreciated.

The spectrum shows in AE for me. I use AE for this all the time. I seem to have the best results if I set the reference signal to either L or R, depending on which side you want the Axe Fx to "hear".

AFAIK, the only thing you can't do with AE is export to a user cab (just use the front panel).

Back
Top Bottom