Tone Match Block not in Axe Edit

EricGlass

Inspired
Sorry for the dumb question, I researched threads for 1/2 hour at least before posting but:

Why do I not get a TMA block on Axe Edit after updating to 6.0? I get it on the unit and Axe Edit shows it's running 6.0, is there an update I need to do the Axe Edit itself?

I am used to editing with Axe Edit so I'd prefer to get the TAM block on it, If there is an update needed to be done to Axe Edit where is it and how is it done? I've never had to update it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I can find where to dl the latest version but do I have to remove the old one first? will I lose my presets? sorry but I can't find this info anywhere

Keep in mind that AxeEdit doesn't fullx support the TMA block yet.
After the update you will be able to put the block into the grid but you should do the rest (which is not much) through though the buttons of thr unit.

Some people deinstall the old version first. I always simply install the new version over the old and never had issues.

Regarding you presets: AFAIK you won't loose them but you may want to install the new 6.0 presets and then copy your own ones over some of them.
The update to 6.0 changes the sounds of the amps so you may need to rework them.

Back
Top Bottom