Tone Factor XR IR

Yes I bought the AC30 greenback. I really like them. I actually like the sound and feel so much that I just got the orange 4x12 pack, but haven’t tried it yet.

I’m digging the deluxe and Princeton reverb cabs for cleans. I’m feeling more inspired when I play them compared to other IR’s which is incredibly unquantifiable but worth something nonetheless.

Anyone have any thoughts on these new Tone Factor IRs? I'm thinking of picking some up with the Black Friday deal.

Yeah I’m liking them personally. I got the orange, Marshall G12M, and Ac30 greenback. Thinking about grabbing the Chris Stapleton 1x12 cab.

Took the plunge with the BF discount. Picked out two random captures from the Blankenship pack and my main gig patch was instantly better. So I bought all of them

Touching back on this I have a few of their packs now. I originally bought a bundle of four. The AC-30 2x12 greenback 57 enhanced one has become my go-to. Seems to sound great with everything so far.

I bought a couple more on the Black Friday deal but haven't really tried them yet. Guess I should give that Marshall 4x12 a try though lol.

I bought the Benson Fane, Benson Weber, Blankenship Gold, Orange V30 & Vibroverb '64.
They're all great! I'm especially enjoying the Vibroverb '64 & Blankenship Gold. When you pair these impulses to their matching amps they sound fantastic! Definitely worth checking out.

I’m curious about these IRs I’ve been listening to demos and comparisons, my question is since only enhanced versions are demoed, are they just processed regular IRs?

I'm pretty sure they have a nice signal chain of pre-amps & EQ's.
Any enhanced files are in their 'Tone Factor startup' folders. They also have all the IR's in raw form w/o enhancement.

Back
Top Bottom