Tom Scholz Hyperspace effect

Just to bump this I did an update on the preset I posted up in this thread for the Boston freaks that downloaded it!

Just some shuffling around of scenes and some minor adjustments to effects mix. The one that was uploaded prior to this had some issues that were my fault sorry.

Still looking for the Hyperspace pedal effect...

Just to bump this I did an update on the preset I posted up in this thread for the Boston freaks that downloaded it!

Just some shuffling around of scenes and some minor adjustments to effects mix. The one that was uploaded prior to this had some issues that were my fault sorry.

Still looking for the Hyperspace pedal effect...
I have been fumbling and trying to create this effect. I suck

I have been fumbling and trying to create this effect. I suck
Ha! don't be too hard on yourself you're not the only one. I gave it a shot and I couldn't get it to work either, and I have the perfect CC pedal for the job!. Personally I don't think it can be convincingly done in either the FM or the Axe FX at this point. I have read post about how others have created a presets but have yet to see one.

Whenever I try to make this work the delay cycles will speed up and slow down as you move the modifier but the trails die off at the same time which is not how it supposed to work. Changing motor speed, mix and time or whatever it just doesn't seem to happen the way it should.

Ha! don't be too hard on yourself you're not the only one. I gave it a shot and I couldn't get it to work either, and I have the perfect CC pedal for the job!. Personally I don't think it can be convincingly done in either the FM or the Axe FX at this point. I have read post about how others have created a presets but have yet to see one.

Whenever I try to make this work the delay cycles will speed up and slow down as you move the modifier but the trails die off at the same time which is not how it supposed to work. Changing motor speed, mix and time or whatever it just doesn't seem to happen the way it should.
Pedal plus? Or did you build your own?

1. get the basic tone
2. get the delay(s) I think of it like a fighter jet racing by in the sky, with a trail - oh yeah! (Plex Shift - a good start?)
3. then, get the rest

I had the above with an Ultra, yep Axe Ultra. I tweaked Java Junkies coaster somethin or other patch.
I put a ton of snitzel on it, maxed out CPU . . tho sold the unit I have a short video on my phone, may post it someday here - best I EVER heard.

P.S. could not replicate it with an Axe II back in the day since parameters changed w/ the units.

Wow, the wait list for one of these… Are they the only ones making this pedal? I can’t find any other option…
Not the only maker, You could try this one Lehle Dual Expression pedal I don't have any experience with it but it looks like it would be ok.

I got lucky with mine! I found it used on Reverb quite a few years ago for $200. I really like the blue finish they are doing now!

EDIT: it's a dual output expression pedal, single axis.

Back
Top Bottom