Tom - Australia needs NEOs

Been wanting to pull the trigger on ax Axe XL, MFC and of course two NEO wedges. I feel like starting a petition to appeal here for your collective influence to get Tom if he possibly can to speed up getting NEOs to Australia. There is a waiting list. In the meantime I am envious of you all that have Atomic FRFR products hooked up to your AXEs.

How about at least showing off pictures of your Axe rigs with Atomics to keep me going...Please :encouragement:

Been wanting to pull the trigger on ax Axe XL, MFC and of course two NEO wedges. I feel like starting a petition to appeal here for your collective influence to get Tom if he possibly can to speed up getting NEOs to Australia. There is a waiting list. In the meantime I am envious of you all that have Atomic FRFR products hooked up to your AXEs.

How about at least showing off pictures of your Axe rigs with Atomics to keep me going...Please :encouragement:

PS: Anyone with a NEO Wedge in the US - Can you confirm if the input power is automatically set to the source country i.e. are the US Versions 110V only and won't work with 230V supply.

Thanks

PS: Anyone with a NEO Wedge in the US - Can you confirm if the input power is automatically set to the source country i.e. are the US Versions 110V only and won't work with 230V supply.

Thanks

The CLR Manuel (page 7) indicates two different models in reference to powering, North American and European. I realize this doesn't answer your question specifically.

Thanks

Check with Atomic support. It can be that its just a "flick of a switch" inside the unit. My friend bought a active wedge from Matrix and came accidentally for 110Volts. But support sent him instructions how to open the unit and just flick a switch and it was 220V.

Yeah, the mains input tension can be trimmed internally if needed.FWIW, 220-230 V is the European nominal mains tension.:)

Yeah, the mains input tension can be trimmed internally if needed.FWIW, 220-230 V is the European nominal mains tension.:)

Thanks all - it looks like I just have to wait until these are available. An option of course is to go for the Matrix 1000 stereo power amp and a Flat Response Cab of some sort.

I suspect it won't be an internal 110v to 220-230v switch otherwise Tom would have shipped some NEOs to Australia where there is indeed a queue (including myself) for these.

Only one distributor in Australia and even the normal Active CLR Wedges are on a waiting list. Yet the European online shop has 64 in stock. I know, I checked. So we have a situation where for the last 5 days I checked the European stock has not moved at stands at 64 (i.e. no one in a week has bought one) and yet in Australia, no stock at the one and only dealer with a queue of people wanting to buy. Just doesn't make sense !!

Thanks all - it looks like I just have to wait until these are available. An option of course is to go for the Matrix 1000 stereo power amp and a Flat Response Cab of some sort.

I suspect it won't be an internal 110v to 220-230v switch otherwise Tom would have shipped some NEOs to Australia where there is indeed a queue (including myself) for these.

Only one distributor in Australia and even the normal Active CLR Wedges are on a waiting list. Yet the European online shop has 64 in stock. I know, I checked. So we have a situation where for the last 5 days I checked the European stock has not moved at stands at 64 (i.e. no one in a week has bought one) and yet in Australia, no stock at the one and only dealer with a queue of people wanting to buy. Just doesn't make sense !!

At least you Aussies have a distributor ;)

Ha Ha ! MrGuitarabuse, believe it or not you are able to get Atomic products in Thailand. I saw Thailand in the Country Drop Down menu when you buy from the online European shop. !

Ha Ha ! MrGuitarabuse, believe it or not you are able to get Atomic products in Thailand. I saw Thailand in the Country Drop Down menu when you buy from the online European shop. !

:shock Huh, perhaps i should check then. If Hong Kong is listed it would be a breeze since hong kong doesnt have VAT or any import duties on things like that. And they can deduct the EU VAT as well since im outside EU...

Thanks all - it looks like I just have to wait until these are available. An option of course is to go for the Matrix 1000 stereo power amp and a Flat Response Cab of some sort.I suspect it won't be an internal 110v to 220-230v switch otherwise Tom would have shipped some NEOs to Australia where there is indeed a queue (including myself) for these.Only one distributor in Australia and even the normal Active CLR Wedges are on a waiting list. Yet the European online shop has 64 in stock. I know, I checked. So we have a situation where for the last 5 days I checked the European stock has not moved at stands at 64 (i.e. no one in a week has bought one) and yet in Australia, no stock at the one and only dealer with a queue of people wanting to buy. Just doesn't make sense !!
As a matter of fact, NEOs are not a available in Europe as well... So none of those 64 is actually a lightweight :/Besides this, only active wedges are currently produced in the NEO declination...

Back
Top Bottom