Toggle X/Y/Off

Hi! Perhaps this should be posted in the "wishes" forum, but I try here anyway, since this also is a question :)
One feature I'd really like on my MFC is the ability to toggle an IA like this: X -> Y -> Off -> X -> Y etc... In many of my presets I have set my i.e Delay1 with A= mix 10%, B= mix 30%, and my MFC IA is set to toggle between A and B. But how am I suppose to turn the FX off without using an additional IA for Delay on/off? In these cases my suggestion would help a lot. Also, it would free up some CPU since you wouldn't need to use both Delay1 and Delay2 in a preset if you only need 2 different delays.

Reactions: sam
A MFC IA can only toggle between 2 values / settings. An "OFF" state requires a separate switch, or an alternative solution such as a scene, or grouped switch.

Thanks for your quick reply. I understand that this is not possible today, but is there any technical limitations why this shouldn't be possible in a future MFC firmware?

Great idea! I now come to think of that they have already IA "multi-functionality" on the tap button. Long tap = tuner. So the idea of both toogle and on/off might be possible.

Back
Top Bottom