To those attending the west coast Axe-Fest 2012

Rocket Brother

Power User
I’m in Europe so I’m not able to attend the Axe-Fest, but I know many formites besides me are very interested in a comparison of the different FRFR options that will be available for audition at the Axe-Fest.
Could somebody (Scott P ?) please test these options using both electric guitar, acoustic guitar and bass guitar and post their thoughts on the relative strengths and weaknesses of each of the FRFR options ?
I ask this as the FRFR option that would suit the strictly electric guitarist the best might not be the option that was the best for someone also playing acoustic and/or bass.

Apart from the above I also look forward to your general thoughts, impressions and pics of the event afterwards for those of us that are unfortunately unable to attend.

Have a great Axe-Fest
RB

I am bringing my Electrovoice ELX112 for use at the FRFR shootout room, as I'm very curious to hear the differences. I will probably be taking some videos that showcase the differences (if no one else is doing it) and will gladly share it with the community :)

I want to know which is the best FRFR option for classic & '80s Rock.

Grab Mark Day from the Tone Merchants booth to demo them!!

Apparently there is going to be a guitarist at the FRFR station to provide playing. Willow, like you, I love 80's rock tones, so this is something I'm going to be paying special attention to. I'm sure myself and other attendees will post their opinions ;)

Back
Top Bottom