to all techs: 2 pedals for perfect dry/wet system needed!

rudomat

Inspired
hi there!
i´ve attached a drawing of a setup, i´d like to realize...too bad i can´t find the two pedals i´d need for that...maybe there´s some techs around who like the idea and are willing to build these...i think it´s perfect!

the first pedal is a loop-pedal (in, send, return, out) where 127 presets can be stored and recalled via midi in three states: 1.true bypass, 2.50% wet, and 3.100% wet

the second one is a pedal with three line level inputs A, B, and C, where -again via midi - you can store and recall 127 presets with the inputs routed to the two outputs A and B in three ways: 1. A/B to A/B (dry to clean speaker), 2. B/A to A/B (dry to high gain speaker), and 3. B/C to A/B (100% wet/twice mono of course)

that´ll give me a dry/wet system (watch the diagram) with two different speakers and the ability to send the cleaner preamp channels dry to a dedicated left speaker (f.e. a greenback), while the wet side is going to the other one, and then, when playing a higher gain sound, i could send that one dry to a dedicated speaker (f.e. an ev), while the wet side this time is going to the greenback speaker...understand?

for a mono setup with one speaker only, you´d need the first box twice of course, one before the preamp and one for the fx loop...and of course it´s always possible with this setup to also chose the axe directly to the power amp without the external preamp...

i think that would be a perfect little dry/wet system including the ability to have a dedicated speaker for cleaner sounds and another one for higher gain sounds...so please fractal, take this idea and build them...;-)

thanks, rudi

Attachments

• rudi-scan.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 80
Re: to all techs: 2 pedals for perfect dry/wet system needed

Call Bob Bradshaw at Custom Audio Electronics. Bring empty credit card with high limit.

Back
Top Bottom