TMI on the V10.0 Install (or am I just dense?)

Markom

I've searched; I've found; I've yet to conquer, however. Because of the overwhelming amount of instructional posts (TMI) on this subject, can someone please set me straight? Is the DEFINITIVE V10 installation process for my new Axe-Fx II (for PC running Windows 7.0) documented correctly at the forum post/link below?

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-discussion/67360-axe-fx-ii-newbie-questions.html

If not, there appears to be many "nuts 'n bolts" of which I'm nearly certain I've obtained from the appropriate Support page(s), but I just want to do this once correctly and not six times incorrectly. Sorry for being a PITA, but thanks for the support.

Mark

Thank you for confirming, Scott ... This will help kick-start my Post-Ultra Axe-Fx journey all over again. Appreciate the quick response, as well.

Mark

Just in case someone comes looking, the process at the link above worked well ... No issues with the V10 upgrade/install. Bot worked perfectly, Axe-Edit 1.9 install smooth and its operation flawless (freakin' fast too!) and all V10 presets uploaded without hiccup.

Thanks again to those who commented in the original thread, and to Scott for confirming!

Back
Top Bottom