time to get some mcc 101 labels

drsts

Inspired
suggestions please. would like some durable magnetic labels. less concerned with graphic selection.

also there are several 'sets' available that i can tell. what sets cover the most scenarios.

thanks

sean

I can highly recommend GigWrx. I have bought 2 sets from them as my needs and preferences for the MFC change. Outstanding product, super durable, nice graphics to choose from or you can have custom graphics made. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.

I agree with ChrisMetal86 and can unequivocally recommend GigWrx. Superb product and the customer service is so good that when I sent in my custom art incorrectly, they simply fixed it and made my labels.

I can highly recommend GigWrx. I have bought 2 sets from them as my needs and preferences for the MFC change. Outstanding product, super durable, nice graphics to choose from or you can have custom graphics made. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.

+1000

thanks for all of the suggestions. i went with the stomp labels black set. the other ones look cool. these just fit my vibe better.

Back
Top Bottom