Time solo

Very nice. I particularly like how you kept the integrity of that highly personalized Gilmour solo, and yet made it your own with little tweaks here and there without compromising it.

But your post was more about the tone, I think. And the tone is very nice. Not identical to Gilmour's original, but it works incredibly well in that mix. Would you mind uploading your patch? Please? Pretty please?

Daniel

Thanks guys! It's kinda out of tune in some spots but it's all good. It's not as spitty and splatty as the original but I like the sound I got out of it.

As far as the patch, it's pretty simple. I used the stock Time patch but removed the tube screamer as the drive block and replaced it with a Hard Fuzz, gain 5.08 and tone 7.20. Then I increased the mix of the delay just a little.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I am working on Marooned and I have not posted because I don't have it nailed. You may have just pushed me to go ahead.

Man, I like your stuff, it just sounds like I would like it, thick and smooth, not harsch, very defined even with a lot of gain ...

great, you make me want this thing even more.

:)

Back
Top Bottom