'Time' Hans Zimmer - Inception - Guitar Cover Axe Fx & Toontrack

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me posting a cover of 'Time' on here about 4 years ago and the feedback you gave me was great! Since then it's had over 200,000 listens on Soundcloud and cover 1000 downloads, so i thought it was about time i remixed it and put together a video for it just showing the different guitar parts.

I recorded and programmed everything myself, but for this video i just wanted to show the guitar parts!

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!

Justin

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me posting a cover of 'Time' on here about 4 years ago and the feedback you gave me was great! Since then it's had over 200,000 listens on Soundcloud and cover 1000 downloads, so i thought it was about time i remixed it and put together a video for it just showing the different guitar parts.

I recorded and programmed everything myself, but for this video i just wanted to show the guitar parts!

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!

Justin

Justin, this is SO good!

Can you give any suggestions on how you created the patches for this? Or even the patches used?

Thanks!
Brandon

Justin, this is SO good!

Can you give any suggestions on how you created the patches for this? Or even the patches used?

Thanks!
Brandon

Thanks Brandon!

The patches for this track believe it or not, are quite simple clean amps with Ownhammer impulses but where the patch comes alive is through the reverb.

I spent a lot of time committing to the reverbs before I tracked them which forced me to get it right at source. I believe that I used the large cathedral with 6-7 seconds reverb tail and a pre-delay of about 40-50ms to ensure the note definition is still intact.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom