Tim Henson (Polyphia) on AxeFx

prakhar1989

Interesting interview. I always considered Polyphia to be Quad Cortext / NeuralDSP users but in this interview they mention how the initially found AxeFx to be a bit confusing to use but later really enjoyed the tweak-ability of the unit. As per the interview, it seems G.O.A.T was recorded on preset 41 on the unit?

Here's the video:

What really intrigues me about Polyphia (beyond the music) is how they do so many collaborations. I haven’t seen other bands do this, at least not to the extent they do. Is Tim Henson or someone else an amazing networker or people person? How do these connections and collaborations come to be?

What really intrigues me about Polyphia (beyond the music) is how they do so many collaborations. I haven’t seen other bands do this, at least not to the extent they do. Is Tim Henson or someone else an amazing networker or people person? How do these connections and collaborations come to be?

I think they just blew up so much and have such a widespread name that their management can reach out to pretty much anyone and get a feature.

Back
Top Bottom