Thursday is Axe Fx Tips & tricks video time. Today about delay

Max Haze

Inspired
Axe FX Tips And Tricks #13 - Clean up your delay sound

Today I'm going to show you how you can clean up your delay repeats. So that you can use more delay but you will not have it interfere with what you are playing. So by using this method you can have some heavy delay trails but you can control how much you will hear when you are playing on the guitar.

I really enjoy your videos and have been enjoying your music. Thanks
Thank you very much. This was very nice to read. I put a lot of time doing these videos but with responses like this it is totally worth it. Thanks again...

Enemy sounds very very cool...great song !
..and thank you for your tips and tricks
Thank you soooo much. It is one of my favorite songs as well. I'm really glad that you like the Tips and tricks videos. Please let me know if you have any topic that you would like me to cover in a video...

Very useful, thanks Max!

Next topic that might be useful is stereo use - effects, preventing collapse to mono, etc. But that's beginner stuff, I can understand if you don't cover that :)

Very useful, thanks Max!

Next topic that might be useful is stereo use - effects, preventing collapse to mono, etc. But that's beginner stuff, I can understand if you don't cover that :)
I would love to cover more basic stuff. We have all be newbies at some point and I would like to help all people. Please tell me more what you mean by stereo use. I have my rig in stereo but maybe I haven't used effect so far that is very stereo orientated. So tell me what you would like for me to cover in a video...

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the video. That really improved my solo sound. I now use the ducker on the multi delay which makes the notes sound a lot clearer, but as soon as I stop playing I have the full delay.

Thanks a lot for the video. That really improved my solo sound. I now use the ducker on the multi delay which makes the notes sound a lot clearer, but as soon as I stop playing I have the full delay.
Really nice to hear that I helped you :). Please help me by likeing the video and share it to others on the internet. Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. I have this weeks video already to go on Thursday...:cool:

Done ;). #3 is also a very cool tip. Will update my setup to switch between the two amp blocks in my preset with one button.

Back
Top Bottom