• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Thrice - Burn the Fleet (Axe-FX II Mixtest, cover snippet)

heanjurrera

Hey everyone, first post over here. Also, Axe Fx II newbie haha.

I got my Axe a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it so far, though I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Anyway, I love the guitar tone on Thrice's Burn The Fleet and decided to try and replicate it. I used the Brit 800 and the Basketweave G12M25 Cab, and tracked everything with my Telecaster. It's still a work in progress but it's getting there I think.

Thoughts? Tips? Critiques? :razz

http://soundcloud.com/heanjurrera/thrice-burn-the-fleet-axe-fx

shodan5000

Inspired
Really good job man. I dig the hell out of Thrice's sound too. You should try out the Ownhammer beta IR's and see what you think. They made a huge difference to me. I'd like to hear this recording you did using them.

Top Bottom