Thoughts on this case for FM3 + FC12

Jr125

I have been using the hardcase below with a PT Novo 18 for the FM3 + midi, other pedals etc. I just got the FC12 so pretty much all I need now is the FM3, FC12, Volume (X) and cables. I wasn't expecting the case to be wide enough to fit the FC12 but it actually is. My concern is if there might be too much pressure on the switches, although FAS gear is super reliable and I'm thinking it's fine but just want to make sure before I transport the gear like this. Not doing any big travel like flights or anything, just local gig & rehearsals in the back of the car.

FM3 + Volume (X) sitting on the floor of the case
zPsAUKb.jpg

FC12 + thick foam over the FM3. Maybe I should slice that piece of foam thinner
ndaRfTs.jpg

Switch clearance with case almost closed. The case closes flush and there is no bulge on the lid of the case
o9aPqvz.jpg

Yea, it's hard to tell, looking at the first picture, I personally would be concerned with the FM3 knobs.
Stuff just happens in transport!

I wouldn't stress it. No pun intended.
It's a foot switch. It's made to be stomped on.
It's a fractal, they use quality components. Pretty sure that switch will take 300-400 lbs before the chassis around it gives out. Just speculation mind you, but it's robust. Some foam and a lid pressing down on it ain't no thang.

Back
Top Bottom