Thornley Does It Again! - Big Wreck 7.2

Been in heavy rotation since Friday

I think he's writing and performing at the best level of his career

Fear & Cowardice and The House are two of the best songs he's ever done

Saw them last month on their only US headlining show this year (so far). They brought their whole show to the tiny live music room at the Guitar Sanctuary in McKinney, TX. Was an all-timer of a night for sure. My first time to see them live. One I won't soon forget.

Saw them last month on their only US headlining show this year (so far). They brought their whole show to the tiny live music room at the Guitar Sanctuary in McKinney, TX. Was an all-timer of a night for sure. My first time to see them live. One I won't soon forget.
I'm physically ill reading this. Man, had I known I'd have driven up from Houston in a heartbeat.

I'm physically ill reading this. Man, had I known I'd have driven up from Houston in a heartbeat.
They were touring with Daughtry as an opener. Played Tulsa on that Saturday night and San Antonio on a Monday night. I messaged the guy who runs the venue who is also the shop manager at the Guitar Sanctuary and told him he needed to try to get them on that open Sunday night since they'd be driving right through. He went to work with his connections at Suhr and they got in touch with BW's manager and made it happen.

They were touring with Daughtry as an opener. Played Tulsa on that Saturday night and San Antonio on a Monday night. I messaged the guy who runs the venue who is also the shop manager at the Guitar Sanctuary and told him he needed to try to get them on that open Sunday night since they'd be driving right through. He went to work with his connections at Suhr and they got in touch with BW's manager and made it happen.
Noting against Daughtry, he's a talented guy....but Big Wreck opening for him is messing with my brain

Ian pretty much hits on all the things I love about music/guitar. Dude does such a great job at picking tones for songs and I love how they float around this heavy-but-not-metal thing.

Back
Top Bottom