Thomann pricing and service

I've bought some gear that was limited edition and sold out in the US from them. The downside has been shipping. A few times, things just went missing. A few times, really banged up. Some boxes showed up with multiple levels of postage on them, who knows where they went.

Hard to say how a guitar might fare.

I gotta say I’m looking HARD at some Harley Benton stuff. They have very affordable resonators and bluegrass stuff. I’m nowhere near the player who deserves a national or a Beard reso, but for 100-150 bucks how bad can it be?

I gotta say I’m looking HARD at some Harley Benton stuff. They have very affordable resonators and bluegrass stuff. I’m nowhere near the player who deserves a national or a Beard reso, but for 100-150 bucks how bad can it be?
As always, there is no “deserve” only the money you can afford.

Likely wont be great, not terrible. For $150 givr.

As always, there is no “deserve” only the money you can afford.

Likely wont be great, not terrible. For $150 givr.
Yea I know. I went into a 6 series Taylor I’m I’m sure not that guy, either.
For the bluegrass stuff I just want instruments I can record and knock around the house with to annoy the wife, mostly.

Ok, just a couple questions

I was checking the website and for example with Ibanez there is no problem shipping.

An RG5170G-SVF at sweetwater is 2199$ before taxes.

In Thoman is 1785 with shipping included.

So, how you pay the import tax in the us? is the same shipping company doing that?. How is the process?

Ok, just a couple questions

I was checking the website and for example with Ibanez there is no problem shipping.

An RG5170G-SVF at sweetwater is 2199$ before taxes.

In Thoman is 1785 with shipping included.

So, how you pay the import tax in the us? is the same shipping company doing that?. How is the process?
There may not be any. It’s quite complex determining the amount if any. I’m not sure there is on a guitar. There wasn’t any on my mixer.

Back
Top Bottom