This weeks Axe Fx T&T video is out. Time to step it up...

Max Haze

Inspired
Today we are going deeper into the options you can get when using scenes. I have a plan to show you some great things using the Axe Fx and I wanted to start with this video and take it from there.

The first thing to understand when working with scenes is to use different values for the same amp or effect block. To do this then we need to use the scenes options in the controller page in the Axe Edit software.

As always please help me out by liking the video and subscribing. You will get some options for some other Axe Fx videos in the end of this videos. Have a great time with it...

Thanks for the video Max Haze! Excellent as always. I appreciate the effort. I always learn something.

Thanks for the video Max Haze! Excellent as always. I appreciate the effort. I always learn something.
Thank you very much. It is very nice to hear comments like this. I will try to keep doing these videos as long as I can...

I found something really odd. I was saving a preset where I have used the Scenens settings in the controller window. When I went to another preset and then back again then all the Scenes setting was turned down to 0. Very odd. I tried it over and over but with the same result. I then noticed that it was using 95% CPU. When I took away a reverb block it went down to 81%. I saved it again and then went to another patch end then back again. The settings was now saved. So by almost maxing out the CPU you get a problem like this. Good to know...

23551078_10155465992432561_9144795841423214915_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom