This really (SUCKS)!

Agreed. My band is in the middle of recording our songs since we aren't playing out anytime soon. New Mexico is shut down at the moment. Just got my FM3 on Saturday. Took it with me on Sunday to re-record the cleans on track that I wasn't happy with anyway. The FM3 sounded fantastic. So I'm in the same boat.

Totally with you and congrats on your new FM3! Take my advice, ALWAYS record a dry signal of your guitar so you can just reamp if you need to! I just bought a new cab pack after spending many hours on some tracks and now with regret/glee am going to reamp with my new cab IRs!

Totally with you and congrats on your new FM3! Take my advice, ALWAYS record a dry signal of your guitar so you can just reamp if you need to! I just bought a new cab pack after spending many hours on some tracks and now with regret/glee am going to reamp with my new cab IRs!
Thank you will do.

This here is what's known as "good advice".

Back
Top Bottom